Sunday, August 18, 2019

A Monument and a Name


Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely separate me from his people”;
and let not the eunuch say,
“Behold, I am a dry tree.”
For thus says the Lord:
“To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths,
who choose the things that please me
and hold fast my covenant,
I will give in my house and within my walls
a monument and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that shall not be cut off.
Isaiah 56:3-5


The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, declares, 
"I will gather yet others to him besides those already gathered.”
Isaiah 56:8

18 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi ,lovely post amen.
    I am also your newest follower and i hope you will visit and follow me too.
    I see you like Star Trek ,hubby and i love watching this show,hope you have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prophesy for the Gentiles . . . Love this reminder, Sandi, that God wants to gather us all to Him.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stand with Israel, God's chosen people, and I am so thankful I have been adopted into this family.
    Thank you for sharing.
    have a blessed day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:

    “May those who love you be secure.”

    Psalm 122:6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen, and thank you. Enjoy your Sunday and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am adopted into the family of God. Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This message makes me think. That is something more of us need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! So thankful to be adopted into the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi I think I entered two "amen"s in a response above, one was supposed to be here to the post!
    So now there are three! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. God has lots of reassuring promises...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These among other verses gives us assurances in our daily lives, that we are on the right path.

    ReplyDelete