Thursday, August 16, 2018

Quiet







28 comments:

  1. Sandi, I love the quiet....at times. When I go visit my mom's grave and like the quiet. When I am on the porch and it's quiet, I talk with God. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty purple flower. What is the name of it? Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this quietness. These flowers make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiet. Serene. Beautiful. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are beautiful! Do you know what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rare color in the world of flowers, with a strong symbol in the world of people :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to switch the radio off to look at this post. I looked for ages and the flowers did not move.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and keep quiet at his time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi,
    I don't know if this is your garden but it is beautiful, and very peaceful looking. I am a garden fanatic and have been out buying so many plants, having my poor husband spending so much time planting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need that quiet now...thank you for sharing it with us. So peaceful and calm. Thank you. I am blessed for the time spent here...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty. Nice to see quiet after a very busy day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes at night if i can't sleep it is so quiet i can hear god telling me i will do great things in the future
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  13. just a quiet hi and hush,...enjoying the quiet! your pretty flowers, and the sound of cricket (or cicada, not sure which, its going well with the peace of your post!)
    ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. The quiet times fill me with peace. I appreciate them very much. Lovely purple flowers, Sandi.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete