Saturday, October 5, 2024

Something's About to Happen

 

Do you feel that?

The low tremor in the air. 

Or a shaking in the sky. 

Or something, Something. 


We are on the edge of a Thing in our world. 

What a loss for words I have, using the dreaded thing-Thing 

of which my first college English professor warned.


Yesterday I attended the funeral of a man younger than myself. 

None of us can brag about tomorrow. Will we be here or There?


I know Him, the Creator of it all. I know Jesus. He rescued me. There is a difference between someone who knows the Savior and one who do not. Can you sense the Presence in a life sitting next to you at a bus stop or in a church? 

Some accept Him. Others do not. 


When it is time to go, to Whom will you go?


"...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus." Romans 3:23-26






No comments:

Post a Comment