Sandi, unfortunately, you didn't write anything in this post, you only published a video. Sometimes I can watch videos on YouTube, but they're mostly blocked for people in Russia.
Oh no! Sorry about that, ирина. I don't know how to fix that. It is a Jewish believer in Jesus (Messianic Jew) named Joshua Aaron who is quoting Mark 12 from the New Testament.. Then Joshua Aaron sings what Jesus says (the Shema, which is an ancient prayer of the Jews, which is also in Deuteronomy 6:4)
Sandi, unfortunately, you didn't write anything in this post, you only published a video. Sometimes I can watch videos on YouTube, but they're mostly blocked for people in Russia.
ReplyDeleteOh no! Sorry about that, ирина. I don't know how to fix that. It is a Jewish believer in Jesus (Messianic Jew) named Joshua Aaron who is quoting Mark 12 from the New Testament.. Then Joshua Aaron sings what Jesus says (the Shema, which is an ancient prayer of the Jews, which is also in Deuteronomy 6:4)
DeleteI think this is an amazing video but I can't listen to the song. I am sorry, Sandi!
DeleteI could listen. I always appreciate hearing that passage, especially in the Jewish context.
ReplyDelete